• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Weekly Post Count

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am not sure how the Mods would want to do this, I assume the easier method would be that it starts on a Monday at 12.01am and ends at 12.00pm on Sunday night but I think having a weekly record of how many posts and threads we have created would be nice to have so we can keep a track and basically have Bragging Rights over how much we have done in a week.

Has anything like this been done before? Would it be viable to do it? Would anyone else even be interested in this?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am sure that Brix wouldn't mind coding this, I would love this to be honest.

dDave

V.I.P.
Sounds like a cool feature. I'd definitely be up for it.

I'd also like to state that most posts in a month (all time) should be recoded to be most posts in any 30 day period of time.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd also like to state that most posts in a month (all time) should be recoded to be most posts in any 30 day period of time.
I've felt that way since the stat was put into place. I wouldn't mind having a rolling week stat that showed most posts in a week. We could also add most threads in a day, week, month, and year to the page.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Movies & TV 2
Rontzeeez NFL 0
dDave Movies & TV 7
Obdurate Art & Creative 1
Merc Bathroom Wall 6