• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weekly GF Movie Quiz?

dDave

V.I.P.
In an attempt to really get activity going in this section again, I am presenting this idea.

A weekly quiz on any random (but popular) movie. I know that we've done this with Back to the Future before, but I think that it could be more than that.

I, or someone else, would write a 5 question quiz concerning the movie chosen, and members would PM whoever wrote the quiz with their answers. (this member would message the member back with the number of points they received and possibly comments on answers provided.) Answers from the previous week would be posted on the top next weeks quiz.

What do you guys think of this?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would definitely be interested in this. I think if there's a lot of participants then it could be really fun.

dDave

V.I.P.
Babe, to have fun with this, you will probably need to watch Star Wars. ;) Nothing is set in stone really, but I can guarantee you that I will make sure that Star Wars happens at least once.

Other suggestions
-Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-Indiana Jones Trilogy
-Matrix Trilogy
-Braveheart
-Other movies of that caliber of popularity.

Most of the modern movies on the IMDB top 250 are fair game I'd say. (assuming that it would be reasonable to think that a lot of people have seen the movies here at GF)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I would most defiantly be up for this so please count me in.

My mind has gone blank of films to suggest but I will come up with some and post them on here.

dDave

V.I.P.
I came in here excited to participate, until I saw this list...

:lol:
:lol:

I was just throwing ideas out there. We can do anything at all (as long as we can get adequate participation).

Heck, Kons, I will even let you write a lot of these if you so wish. ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm just messing with you. I'm still down for this, even if some of those movies are long as shit. Haha.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This might be fun and it could be weekly TV shows too. Which there might be some shows I couldn't watch because I don't have cable or pay satellite services but I bet most people could see them. I only get free to air. An hour long show wouldn't be as hard to sit through.