• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weekly Comic Book Thread

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm creating this thread for those - like myself - that look forward to Wednesday each week and new comic book releases that come with it. Discuss the week's releases, what you bought, your own reviews, etc. here!

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I just buy the Hawkeye comic books. There's a new release on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
BJBirdy said:
I just buy the Hawkeye comic books. There's a new release on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to that.
As I mentioned on Twitter, I'm pretty confident (99%?) that if you like Hawkguy you'll definitely like Nick Spencer's Superior Foes of Spider-Man. There was an issue that came out last week from a fill-in writer, but was still good. Spencer should be back by next issue, but I would suggest you start with #1. I consistently laugh out loud every time I'm reading this book. It follows Boomerang and some D-list Spider-Man villains that try to reform the Sinister Six…and there's only five of them. As it turns out, Boomerang used to pitch for the Mets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez NFL 0
sunrise Ideas & Support 3
dDave Movies & TV 7
Obdurate Art & Creative 1
Merc Bathroom Wall 6