Weekend

Bliss

Sally Twit
What's your favourite thing to do on the weekend?

I like watching a film and then going out to eat with my boyfriend. I LOVE going to the cinema. :p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My weekends look the same as my weekdays and that makes it difficult for me to realise what day I'm in. I enjoy watching DVD, reading and being on the net.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like to have fun, I usually watch the hockey, baseball, basketball, football game, then I usually go out with friends to a bar, club and I usually get drunk. I just take advantage of my weekends, since I don't work. So I just like to have fun.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
The weekend is when we relax. No cars, no weekday things, just the enjoyment of spending time with family and going out on strolls together.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
I like to go out maybe hang out with friends or keep it simple and spend the afternoon on the lake or pond fishing whilst having a few frosted barley pops. Really all depends on the mood and how the week at work went sometimes I am fine with just going out for dinner with the wife coming back in and watching a couple movies and just relax.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
catch up on my sleep. Once in a while I'll go out, but I usually spend saturday resting and maybe doing some homework. sunday I spend doing homework.

very exciting, I know.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I think my answer to my own question is going to change since I found GF. It's only been a couple of days and I can't bring myself to back away from the PC...