Weekend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What's your favourite thing to do on the weekend?

I like watching a film and then going out to eat with my boyfriend. I LOVE going to the cinema. :p

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Since we just moved, I like exploring and finding new things to do.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My weekends look the same as my weekdays and that makes it difficult for me to realise what day I'm in. I enjoy watching DVD, reading and being on the net.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like to have fun, I usually watch the hockey, baseball, basketball, football game, then I usually go out with friends to a bar, club and I usually get drunk. I just take advantage of my weekends, since I don't work. So I just like to have fun.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

The weekend is when we relax. No cars, no weekday things, just the enjoyment of spending time with family and going out on strolls together.

6. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

I like to go out maybe hang out with friends or keep it simple and spend the afternoon on the lake or pond fishing whilst having a few frosted barley pops. Really all depends on the mood and how the week at work went sometimes I am fine with just going out for dinner with the wife coming back in and watching a couple movies and just relax.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

catch up on my sleep. Once in a while I'll go out, but I usually spend saturday resting and maybe doing some homework. sunday I spend doing homework.

very exciting, I know.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Play video games, browse the Internet, sleep, relax, go tanning, spending extra time with pets and listening to music.

9. patkick

patkick #21

Same here. And I have to vacuum clean the whole house on saturday. :sick:

EXQEX9 likes this.
  10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I think my answer to my own question is going to change since I found GF. It's only been a couple of days and I can't bring myself to back away from the PC...