Week 6 in the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL' started by micfranklin, Oct 11, 2008.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Week 6 matchups:

Chicago @ Atlanta
    Miami @ Houston
    Baltimore @ Indianapolis
    Detroit @ Minnesota
    Oakland @ New Orleans
    Cincinnati @ New York Jets
    Carolina @ Tampa Bay
    St. Louis @ Washington
    Jacksonville @ Denver
    Dallas @ Arizona
    Philadelphia @ San Francisco
    Green Bay @ Seattle
    New England @ San Diego (Sunday Night)
    New York Giants @ Cleveland (Monday Night)

I say the Cowboys may have a tough time with the Cardinals. Also the Panthers might pull another upset against the Bucs.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont believe it would be an upset if the Panthers beat the Bucs. The Panthers defense hasn't allowed a touchdown in the last nine quarters, they are one of the top teams in the NFL.

I believe that the Cowboys game will be a shootout, but Warner is going to to need be quick in the pocket, because if he's not Ware and the rest of the Cowboys defense are going to get to him.

Should be a good day of football.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

By far the most embarassing game the Ravens have played all year.

4. Babe_Ruth

I dont know people kept saying that the Ravens had a chance to beat this Colts team. I know the Colts have been struggling this season, but the Colts are far more superior then the Ravens. And they showed it today.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I will say this, I'm a little bit more relieved we've continued our streak in preventing 100-yard rushing runs and also that our toughest game (outside of Dallas) is now over.

6. oXygen

oXygen Registered Member

Wow this week was set with a TON of upsets and close games. I lost a total of 3 games in a pickems game due to a last second score in the last 10 seconds or less.

7. GoEasy

GoEasy Registered Member

A lot of good football on today. That must of been a killer for all Dallas fans, haha. At least the Packers won today! :)

8. Babe_Ruth

I was so mad that the Cowboys lost, they made the comeback with a last second field goal, but then Romo sucks it up during overtime and then the punt gets block. I wasn't to impress.

None the less, another good Sunday of Football, many close games. Some upsets as well.

9. GoEasy

GoEasy Registered Member

Romo is trash. I'm sick of him, and how good everyone says he is. If I see him have one more snap go over his head and running back to go get it, I'm going to go crazy. Why does he have so much trouble with that? Yeah, after that sack he tried to force some stuff, thank god they lost lol.

10. oXygen

oXygen Registered Member

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's trash. I don't like him myself because I don't but he's a great Qb and has a very bright future.

321 Yards 3TD 0INT

I don't think that that's ''trash''.