Indianapolis @ Houston
San Diego @ Miami
Seattle @ New York Giants
Washington @ Philadelphia
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Buffalo @ Arizona
Cincinnati @ Dallas
New England @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville (Sunday Night)
Minneapolis @ New Orleans (Monday Night)

My thoughts are that the Eagles beat Washington, the Jags beat the Steelers and the Cards get their swagger back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm really looking forward to the Cincy/Dallas match up. If the Dallas cowboy don't win by over 20 points I'll be disapointed, there's no way that this Cowboys team cannot blow out one of the worst teams in the NFL.

There are other good match ups though, like Philly/Redskins game, to division rivals going at it, should be a great game.

Unless the Bengals can pull miracles out of their hats, they won't be able to put more than 14 points on the board.

Babe_Ruth said:
There are other good match ups though, like Philly/Redskins game, to division rivals going at it, should be a great game.
I say Eagles, based on their defense being better than the Redskins.

Oh, and the Jaguars beat down the Steelers at home I can guarantee it.

But the Bengals have Chris Henry back! They are sure to win! Just kidding. They are fucked horribly. I'm going to miss the game tomorrow and I don't feel like I'm going to miss much...

BigBob

Registered Member
The Bengals are not really that bad of a team though, they just can not put the pieces together.

Really though, the Cards' beat the Bills that bad? Man. I was shocked.

..and obviously the Dolphins are getting their stuff together finally. Ronnie and Ricky Singlewing is killer.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
Im surprised that the redskins beat the eagles this week. I thought they were good, but not that good.

The bears got a nice win today, so its not a complete loss. =/