Wedgie-Proof Underwear?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ok, I'm not sure about you guys but does "break away" underwear really make it wedgie proof?

In this video, two kids made snap underwear that simply comes completely off when yanked...

Twin brothers invent wedgie-proof underwear - MSN Video

Wouldn't this just make kids have even more fun? I mean, pulling somebodies underwear off is almost funnier than a classic wedgie... Seems more like wedgie bait to me.

:D

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, I am glad that they didn't make those when I was in high school. That would have taken away of all my fun in high school. I was so mean in high school.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It's a cool idea, though. Sure, it might not make it in the long run, but at least the kids get to have their fun.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What's more embarrassing? Getting a wedgie or having to buy wedgie-proof underwear? Seems like the futuristic underwear would be worse.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Maybe we'll have skin-tight underwear that will have "features" like cell phone charging through body heat, or internet capabilities. :lol:

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The best way to win the fight against wedgies is by going freestyle. That way when somebody reaches in there they are greeted with crack and they will not be back! :D

7. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

I agree... because whoever buys this underwear must have been wedgied before.. :lol:

8. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

Thats an interesting way to get around that problem. And steve, that actually sounds like a good idea, in a weird/scary way.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I still don't get how having your underwear pulled off is a good thing. Sure, it'll be less painful than getting a wedgie, but you'd think if the wedgie doesn't work, they'll do other things to you that are worse than a wedgie.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

It'd make you feel really retarded to have your underwear pulled off cause then everyone would know that you bought wedgie proof underwear, It would be very humiliating...