• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wedding Songs

canuck

I need some help ! I am getting married in Aug, and am trying to find a song to walk down the aisle to . Any sugestions or ideas ? I have a few in mind but don't think they fit. :)

imnotcreative

Registered Member
Some more info would help, I think. What kind of wedding are you planning to have? Very traditional? Modern? Weird?
What kind of music do you like? Are you looking for something classical? A pop song? Maybe a dance song?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Pick a song that means something to you as a couple.

As for the songs you have, don't throw them away. You may think they don't fit but you have thought of them for a reason.

My sister walked down the aisle to an acoustic Foo Fighters song. It was beautiful. Anything can work. It's your day.

gelliebean

I need some help ! I am getting married in Aug, and am trying to find a song to walk down the aisle to . Any sugestions or ideas ? I have a few in mind but don't think they fit. :)
Just think of a song that you and your partner used to hear when you're on your first chapter of your love story. Or the songs that really meant to you both, it really doesn't matter what kind of song is that. :cool:

Poptart

Hmm, (hello first post ever aren't you lucky) well, don't have some stupid poppy crap like Leona Lewis or Justin Bieber.... Go for something classy with Pianos or violins.