Wedding Night Story

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Dabs, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe."
    The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished. "Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My word, you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled, she asks, "My picture?"
    He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."
    She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower.
    He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now."
    At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "Oh, oh, oh my, let me get a picture."
    He beams and asks, "Why?" She answers, "So I can get it enlarged."
    [/FONT]

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You're the person that writes Christmas cracker jokes, aren't you?

3. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

No...sorry to disappoint you~

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

christmas crackers aren't big over here, amy. i doubt she knows what it is

5. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

I do know what they are, but I'm not amused by them either~

6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Since we're talking about Christmas cracker jokes... Boom!!

But before you click on them, I'm obligated to tell you that viewing these could result in depression, maniacal rage, Super AIDS, herpes, murder and plain ol' suicide.

BBC NEWS | UK | Top 10 Christmas cracker jokes

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010