Websites you visited 5 - 10 years ago?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by viLky, Jul 26, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What websites do you remember that you visited 5 - 10 years ago? Tell us about them!

o-- NeoPets - I use to love this site. I actually enjoyed the cartoony, child-like site and had fun doing the 'dailies' that they provide. Got bored after a few months and went back to console gaming. =P

o-- Kongregate - Sort of like how NeoPets went down. I was on there for about a week and got bored real fast.

o-- Old Clan from StarCraft - Back when I use to play StarCraft I visited my clan site everyday to "log in", so I wouldn't get demoted or banned. Heh. It finally ended and I lost contact with everybody. :eek:

How about yourself? Any interesting places you've use to visited 5 - 10 years ago?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

NeoPets and HabboHotel. I remember spending almost every summer night on Habbo when I was about 12 years old, with my 13 year old brother, and we had a mafia business. :lol::lol::lol: We'd recruit people and everything, and one day his friend came over because he had a mobile phone and was able to text the number to buy habbo credits. He then made an account too and got addicted. Good, embarrassing times. hahaha.
    NeoPets was fun also! I did get bored with it after a bit though.

3. sb1732

sb1732 Registered Member

I used to love runescape, another internet game. I played it every night for about a year, met some awesome people on there too, one of which i still talk to. :)

But yes, that was my favourite game/ website for agess. I can't really think of any others though at the moment...

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to go on neopets, runescape and habbo hotel as well. I also used to go on a lot of band websites as well to read up about them, don't really do any much of that anymore apart from look up band sites from time to time.

5. renniegade

renniegade Registered Member

in my youth a lot of my time was spend on newgrounds and on fat-pie the latter of which not be confused with fatpie :cute:

6. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I used to visit neopets a lot back when I was in high school. I also used to visit the defunt website tubescan a lot for info on a lot of reality shows.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm assuming you're not counting things I still go to, so neopets, and assorted game sites. That's all I used the intertubes for.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I started on the internet five years ago, and it was DragonGamez that I always was on.