• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Websites you visit on daily Basis

thealigator

Registered Member
I have seen that there was a thread created for this some time ago but has not been posted on so if a Mod wishes to merge this that is no problem. With it being so old I thought I would create a new one.

Simple question: Which websites do you visit on a daily basis other than Popmalt?

I normally go to the following:

Facebook - to pretend I have a life
IMDb - to check on and read about film news
BBC News - to check on the recent news stories
The Register - to read about the latest tech news
CNet - also to read about the latest tech news
Wikipedia - I can waste hours reading things on Wiki
Whatculture - I can also waste hours here
Kayfabe News - it makes me laugh

I am sure there are more but this is off the top of my head.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
First place I visit is Popmalt, almost as soon as I get out of bed, and if there is nothing going on here then I'm all over the place, reading the news mostly.

Which now that I have a decent computer I've been going on Steam a lot playing pinball. Wish we could get our old arcade games back.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
PopMalt
The Chive
reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Yahoo Fantasy Sports

The top three are the ones I habitually visit every day after work as I try to get rid of the stress of the day. It's like a ritual some days and hopefully leads to some laughter for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Popmalt
Twitter (literally addicted to Twitter)
Facebook
Yahoo Sports

And a few sports sites like:

TSN.ca
TheScore.ca

I mostly stick to those unless I want to do some research about sports, politics, entertainment.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I seriously doubt that I visit any website daily. I always get all the news and weather stuff from dad when we eat and I never have a lot of free time for gaming except in the summer. In the winter I probaly spend more time here and at educational sites.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Reddit, FACEbook and Tumblr, but I'm adding Popmalt because well... someone once told me they'd get this site "in the divorce." My inner Ivana Trump can't resist the challenge...

danwiz

Registered Member
Surprised that nobody yet has mentioned checking their credit card and bank sites to see if they have any surprise charges or etc., which would indicate that somebody has hacked your account.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I visit the following on a daily basis. . . . . . .

Ebay
Facebook
Youtube