Websites that promote cool auction

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by worldwide, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldwide

worldwide New Member

Hi all, I thought it might be useful for everybody here to make a list of websites that promote auctions.

Edit: Sorry, it seems that the webmaster doesn't want other sites to be mentioned. I'm sorry, didn't know that.

Last edited: May 13, 2005

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I like your auction... so cute... I love monkeys...

good luck with your auction...

I only know of this one cause I followed Andrews auctions and then got interested in eBays auctions that are high profile...

3. worldwide

worldwide New Member

Thank you.

There are a couple of other sites like this with the funnyest auctions.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Funny you should mention these sites. Each one of these popped up overnight after I made this site. They need traffic so badly that they spam their URL into people auction questions, they have spammed our members, and they have spammed me. At least one has even prank bid over $11,000 on an item after saying he had no money (And I have proof). They are not to be supported here in any way. They spam for members and give high profile auction sites a bad name.

I do not recommend anybody join, or support these sites in any way.

It's one thing to create a site and turn it into what I have here. It's another thing to jump on board the bandwagon and spam our members to go join the other sites. That has happened, and because of this, I have no respect for the other sites.

Stick with the original and best, the one where actual high profile auction sellers post, including the most watched item of the year. And when I say "actual," I mean worldwide news, not just the minimum 1,000 hits required we have on that forum..

That's all I really have to say about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.