PC Games Websites for downloading games ??

Does anyone know of any websites for downloading games like Hangaroo and such ??

I am trying to find word games and puzzle games to play on my computer, thanks

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
With miniclip.com you have the option to download the little flash or other games. I've personally snagged a few and they run fine off the desktop. There are some other games you can download to but for those you have to be a member. But pretty much the selection of free ones is pretty cool

"The first rule of torrent club is, you do not talk about torrent club."

I'll throw Yahoo! Games (some are only online but many are downloadable) into the mix too.

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
If you don't have a problem with older games, you can download some legally from this website: Dos Games

You'd be surprised at how many of the old greats are legal for distribution now.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Question with that site is if all of it is legal public domain, or if it also includes abandonware.

If abandonware is included, then I believe the link has to be removed. Shame, seems like a good site.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Question with that site is if all of it is legal public domain, or if it also includes abandonware.

If abandonware is included, then I believe the link has to be removed. Shame, seems like a good site.
No, I'm pretty sure abandonware is not included. Only shareware, freeware, and... uh... Released-ware?