• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Web Comics

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Anyone follow any popular web comiics?

I like Ctrl+Alt+Del and Cyanide & Happiness, and I've read both of them. Cyanide & Happiness has over a thousand comics, and they're made on an almost daily basis.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I use to follow a bunch of them but now I only have one that I keep up with and that is real life comics.

it is almost daily too. lol they are in london right now so it has not been updated for a couple of days. sometimes they get guest strips though.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya all.

I have been following Digital comics for a while now. I like Get Fuzzy and killer kittens and Foamy as well a my DC and Marvel web comics.

As of last month Marvel and DC Comics launched their weekly Did Comic series, so to be followed by Image and Dark horse.

If you have a MSN My page then you can get the latest digital comics from DC, Marvel.and Dark horse right on your page as well as updates and other comic info.

They said that the digital comics would never take off. But it's now the 3rd biggest form of comic print.

BTW the Silver Surfer was the First Digital Comic.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
The good thing about Cyanide & Happiness is that there is a new comic every day. That would probably be due to the fact that they're stick figures...

Malificus

Likes snow

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
DEATH is Pink and Fluffy
Dominic Deegan (despite being featured on "Your Webcomic is Bad and You Should Feel Bad)
Dresden Codak
Exiern
[email protected]$
That's My Sonic!
Girly
HORRIBLEVILLE
Khaos Komix
Last Blood
Least I Could Do
Lizzy
Looking For Group
Marry Me
No Need For Bushido
NSFW Comix (for the immature child in you)
One-Liners
Order of the Stick
Post-Nuke Comic
Sore Thumbs
Suicide For Hire
The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
Three Panel Soul

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Penny Arcade (I attended their convention, the Penny Arcade Expo in the Seattle metro area. With E3 gone, it's the largest gaming convention left in North America)
Cyanide and Happiness
I read Ctrl+Alt+Del on occasion, but I'm not that fond of it.