• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Weatherman Rolls With Live On Air Post-Apocalyptic Heat Glitch

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
When Cory McCloskey's weather software predicted heats up to 2,960 degrees in parts of Arizona, he delivered a hilarious weathercast without breaking a sweat. Watch this video and decided for yourself whether or not you and your loved ones are safe sticking around certain parts of Arizona or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s
[subtext]Via Fox 10 Phoenix[/subtext]

And yes, if you're wondering, steel melts at 2,500 degrees, so he's right on when he says you better get moving if you're in Cave Creek.

[articlead]

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ha ha, I saw this and thought it was hilarious. The man really handled this surprise well.

No comet needed for a mass extinction with temps like that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was an amazing broadcast...

Most people would get flustered and stumble around but he made it into something funny.

dDave

V.I.P.
How you can have something so ridiculous happen to you on the air and not lose yourself, I have no idea.

That was pretty well done. Bravo good weatherman, you are far more entertaining than most of your kind.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That was brilliant. Truly. I wouldn't be able to compose myself in such a situation, but kudos to this guy for a flawless delivery.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I love that he completely kept his composure, and I think that's a part of the humor. He's all calmly like "Wow, 750 degrees in..." lol