• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wearing Of The Pink

Dabs

Registered Member
Females and males can answer, but I was curious as to how some men feel about wearing the color pink? Most of my lady friends, and myself included, don't see anything wrong with a gent wearing pink. A light pink colored dress shirt looks mighty fine on some men! And I have seen some gents wearing light pink shirts, and they seem just fine with it.
But, I have heard some guys talk about how "no freaking way" will they ever wear pink :lol: So, what's your take on this?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahahha my dad used to have a pink shirt (blatantly pink as well) and everytime we'd say something about it he'd be like "it's SALMON!" haha

Raos

Registered Member
For myself, I have no problem wearing a pink shirt. I prefer it to be mildly pink as opposed to in your face pink, but that is just my personal preference. Wife wife has said she thinks I look great in pink shirts so that is good enough for me.

I really do not think there are male colors and female colors. My sons favorite color for a while was pink and I had no issue with that at all. He has moved on to green and black now, but still likes pink and I think that is great.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't think there's any problem with males wearing the pink color. I've seen quite a few males who wear it and I think they look pretty good.
Just like Raos said, there's no need to be female and male colors.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wear pink dress shirts from time to time, and I have no issue with it. I think guys who say men shouldn't wear pink shirts need to get off their high horse.

I personally prefer light pink over dark pink. I've been told by a few lady friends that it looks good on me, and just like Raos said about his wife giving him compliments "that's good enough for me".

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I have worn pink shirts etc, but Pink is not a colour I care for so much on myself. Other than underwear I do not think I own anything pink anymore. I see no problem for a man to wear pink though.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have no problem wearing pink either. I've worn pink dress shirts, I've owned a few pink t-shirts, I even had a jacket that had a good amount of pink on it. They all looked good on me, so it was a non-issue. Haha.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I have nothing against guys wearing pink. I hate the colour myself, so if I was buying a shirt or something as a gift, I wouldn't pick out a pink one.

BigBob

Registered Member
I've got no problem wearing pink. My sophomore year of high school, I wore black and pink to our homecoming dance. A bunch of people I know wear pink too, even if they seem to be doing it just to see what people say.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't mind it at all, even though I don't have any pink shirts...I prefer the lighter tones because of my paleness, but I'm good with anything.

I like what Elly said, color is color. It shouldn't really be about masculine or feminine when you're an adult.