• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wearing a watch

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Do you wear a watch? If so, what kind of watch do you wear?

I used to wear a watch when I didn't have a phone but with the latest technology, I don't wear a watch because it's easier on the phone and I hate the feeling of something heavy on my wrist when I walk around apart from wristbands.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm the same as you Aleks. I used to wear a watch a long time ago but now I just always check my phone. My phone is always in my pocket or my bag so I use that instead to check the time.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only time I ever owned a watch the phase of me wearing it lasted about a week and then I got annoyed with it and never wore it again.

So no, I don't. Like the others have mentioned there's always the cell phone for the time; I don't need the watch and it just annoys me to have it on my wrist.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Nope I don't wear a watch and I never have. It used to annoy my parents when I was younger 'cause I'd constantly be asking them the time when we were out (I like to always always know what the time is, which is ironic I guess).
They used to buy me one on most of my birthdays and put a lot of thought into which might tempt me to use it. I still have them somewhere, there's a blue one and a Wallace and Gromit one which were cute but still... naaaah. Don't like them for some reason (I mean on me, on other people it's fine obviously. helpful even).
Now I don't need to bug people for the time since, like you said, I can just look at my phone.

Dekzper

Registered Member
The date and time's everywhere so I never wear a watch. I can check the cell or even my camera and I have those on me everywhere I go. I do like clocks though. I have one that's shaped like a car that revs it's engine and blasts it's horn every morning. I got that when I was a lot younger but I still like it. :D

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
No. I don't wear a watch. I don't feel comfortable with it and it's not part of my favorite body accessories. I own many but wear none.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Like others here, I prefer not to wear something that weighs on my wrist. If I want the time, I just consult my mobile or my 3DS.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Due to having my ipod or blackberry with me at all times I have very little need for a watch. I used to be obsessed with watches but these days I just don't see the point.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't wear a watch, main reason I just don't like how they feel on my arm. The way technology is now, the time of day is everywhere.