• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wear Your Seatbelt!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I am glad it's not a real ad. it was kind of funny.

but to be honest I have seen so many times as I am driving. Paents in other cars that have their seatbelts on and their children hanging out the window or bouncing around in the back seat.

what kind of parent?! :confused:

Link_Q

Registered Member
hi ,
I don't wear it unless i'm going to drive in 140++
or I'm going out on high way for a long trip
I believe it's so safety to wear it ,,, but still don't like
and so other people do in my country ,,,
but 90 % of us wear it in high roads

I had accident once and I wasn't wear it ,,, thank god that there was an air-bag ! :nervous: i could be either dead or laid for weeks ><
before this accident I was a " crazy driver " not all the time but most of it ... still not me who causes it :-/

well I am glad it's not a real ad. it was kind of funny.

but to be honest I have seen so many times as I am driving. Paents in other cars that have their seatbelts on and their children hanging out the window or bouncing around in the back seat.

what kind of parent?! :confused:
oh ! even in your's ?!
I really wonder when I saw somthing like that how could they let them do it ?!!
so dangerous
when I was driving once I saw something like this and I followed the man and told him to keep his child inside the car or he may get hurt :D
was I annoying ? :urp:

cheekygirl

Always clunk click every trip!!! :nod::nod:

April22nd

I dont feel comfortable driving without my seat belt anyway?.... I think it feels strange. Especially after all those driving lessons with your seat belt on.. when you get in your own car... you just automatically do it?.. dont you? lol.. I dunno.