• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We Taste Like Bacon

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That may be true. Pacific Island cannibals, who would presumably know, called the meat of humans "long pig."

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
But according to the Japanese, we smell like milk.

Unless you're not from the West.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
That's very interesting! We taste like bacon...............really?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
After I have been out in the sun, I have the same pigmentation as a pig. It's not that far of a stretch.

Are there any cannibals on the forum that can confirm or deny whether we taste like bacon or not?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I think this is a question only Hiei can answer.

anmracing

Registered Member
ROFLMAO!!! The 7th comment cracked me up!!!!! Being a man, I know we are pigs, that's why I'm not gay..... :lol:

Bob Wong
6 months ago

I always knew that men were pigs! =p

Flag
Like ReplyReply

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Well pigs are genetically speaking the closest meat to Human flesh. Hell, swine organs are even used in transplants, occasionally.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Now I finally have a reason for why I don't eat pork....
Soylent Green is people!!! It's PEOPLE!!!

That cracked me up, I loved the comments...people are ready for a robot takeover, debating whether they'll learn to like the taste of bacon or start to look at us as nice, greasy fuel. :lol: