We need to work together!

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Irishone21, May 29, 2007.

1. Irishone21

Irishone21 Registered Member

Individuals are becoming increasingly less important. As our influence diminishes, the power of the government is augmented. In order to retard the course of the empire of America, we need to discuss change.

The more we come together, the stronger we will become. We have the power to become a political association as long as we realize our importance and begin to discuss solutions.

In this thread, discuss all the changes that should be made in a list. After everyone puts in their input, we will consolidate the ideas, and thus we will become our own political association.

The more people we get to work together, the stronger we will become. We need to realize our importance, and discuss the changes that need to be made in order to live in a happier, more prosperous nation. Once we begin discussing solutions, our opinions will grow, and we will build off one another’s thoughts.

There is nothing more deserving of attention than an intellectual, political association. Trust me, if we cooperate, and discuss solutions and promote certain causes, our voice will be heard. It is then that we can diffuse our message... As people begin to realize our exigent cause, we will be taken more seriously, and our power will grow. We can become the driving force of the Revolution if we all agree to work together and change America for the better. There is nothing our government fears more then people working together as a team. With that being said, join me in my mission to change the world!

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Vote for libertarians

3. Irishone21

True, but other then that, what can we do to assure that this happens... or what do you want, in particular, changed about the government.

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

As far as I see the proper steps for the people to regain control of the government from self serving politicians are:

1. Remove Lobbyists
    2. Remove party system, or at least have more than 2 main parties

Those are the main 2, these are other good ideas that can follow these 2.

-Lessen government's power on economy
    -Get executive branch under control

5. Irishone21

How do you feel about minimum wage? And the war? What would you do about global warming? How would you suggest we enlighten the ignorant?

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Theoretically minimum wage is unnecesary, and corporations/businesses would pay well according to the expertise required by the job. I have my doubts however. Corporations would probably take advantage of extreme low income households and then we'd have a real problem- ever read The Jungle?

The war should have ended in Afghanistan, or if we had gone on, we should have gone to Syria, or Iran.

Global warming might be the end of the world, or just something that happens every few millenia. Eventually we'll switch to a cleaner as well as more efficient energy source anyways, so I don't worry about it much.

Enlighten the ignorant? You can't force people to be 'enlightened'. It's a personal choice they must make, but most are simply happy with panem et circenses (Food and entertainment). The vast majority of people will remain unenlightened.

7. Irishone21

I have what it takes to secure the brotherhood and do all these things I suggested. To enlighten the ignorant, the government must be honest with the people... Newspapers, to which are in a sense, a political association, can diffuse the message, and spread the truth... If you so please you can find out my other solutions by refering to old threads, or looking on my website... www.myspace.com/zmcbride... All of them contain solutions... However, if you are interested, you can also ask me.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I'll find enlightenment by myself, thank you very much.

9. Irishone21

um, your welcome. I just figured if you were interested in my solution, then I'd give you the means to acquiring it. Regardless, Good luck.

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Isn't your solution revolution?