• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We got the kids Mario Kart for Christmas

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
yadda yadda yadda my thumb has a permanent dent in it from pressing 2.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
mario kart is the bestest. Makes me wish I had a nintendo sysem

Mind you, I do have it for the DS

Bananas

Endangered Species
Jack the Ripper, the Marie-Celeste, the Bermuda triangle, the power of gravity, Mariokarts banana skins.... Excuse the name sake but this is one of the biggest mysteries ever.

It is bright, yellow and pointy, it is the moist clear and vivid item on the screen, it is a banana, it is clearly a banana, it is so obviously a banana, Im not even heading for it, it is no where near my path, I have perfect control over my little pudgy big moustashed italian ..... but then for some reason he decides he is so magnetised to that banana that however hard you resist, however hard you fight it you are strangely drawn with no knowldege of muscular movement, no comprehensive thought of the following action, you have not even realised you even touched the d-pad yet the kart swerves from your desired path and you smack that little yellow bastard banana head on. WHY OH WHY does such a simple task as avoiding a banana skin become impossible. what is this strange force that wishes the kart to hit the banana skin.

Wade8813

Registered Member
:lol:

That post was awesome, Bananas.

(BTW, is that where your username comes from? Did your friends give you that as a nickname because you couldn't stay away from the Bananas? :lol:)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's because he's fucking bananas.

Also, Jeanie you earn some "mom of the year" props from me. Mainly because I'm a geek and it sounds like something I'd buy for my future kids.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Rainbow road is awesome! Loves it!

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Careful. If you play too much Mario Kart, you get programmed; if you happen to see a banana peel in the middle of the highway when you're actually driving, you'll instinctively swerve out of the way to miss it, even at the risk of flying into oncoming traffic.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Its true, that's why Pretzel only has one arm :( Oh the hatred I have for careless drivers and they're carelessly strewn banana peels!!!!