• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We can write anything here

Blur

iPimp
You know what, it's my fucking host, my fucking domain, my spent hours workin on this place, so i can have whatever fuckin forum i want. And i like posting in here and couldnt give a fuck what anybody thinks of me because of it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Blur, the majority of the time you post in here you are just high anyway.

Blur

iPimp
yeah well im not high now, so this is comin straight from the heart, fuck anybody doesnt like me for posting in here, it makes no difference, i and anyone else who wishes to am entitled to having fun in here if i please. and yea, i please.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

So you'd rather detract from the forum as a whole, just so people can post the most pointless shit ever?

Blur

iPimp
sorry ya see it like that. i already said if it get outta hand and nobody posts not shit anywhere but posts for hr in here i will close it. aint more im gonna do.

n thats that dog