• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We can write anything here

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We can write anything here so I decided to write this.  I can't beleive b'lUr got convinced to open up this shit hole again.  There's no reason for people to get mad at this cause you can write as you please here.  So I was in the mood to express myself today. Let me know about your displeasure of these forums.

The Sub-talk forum is gay and I don't know why anyone post here it's just a big waste of time. 

The Sub-talk forum is gay and I don't know why anyone post here it's just a big waste of time. 

The Sub-talk forum is gay and I don't know why anyone post here it's just a big waste of time

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Think of it as a spam section.

Although, seing as we can write anything here....

Vince, you're being fucking random.

Alcohol for the win.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not being random. I just think it's gay that this place was re-open. and I am letting you guys know my displeasure about this shit hole called sub-talk.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Okay....umm....could you explain why you think it's gay, and is a shit hole? It'll help me a lot in understanding why you hate it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just personnaly don't like Sub-Talk.  Like I don't understand what makes like to write about nothing.  Like Oh my god I just created a one word message let's see how far this can go.  I just hate it that's all I got to say.  I know this might stir some shit with others but I don't care.  I can voice my opinion anytime I want too. Pugz this forum is not funny it's gay....I deleted your message cause I want this to be a related topic. I don't want anyone to write random things.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Then don't call it 'We can write anything here'.
It feels nice being able to kick back and just write a load of bollocks sometimes and play a few games. I'm a responsible person on here so i don't get to do that often.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ya but there's other ways to do it. I don't see any pleasure in posting about useless stuff. It's my opinion and like I said not a lot of people will agree with me on this one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The fact this forum tends to give the people that constantly post in it a bad name, people that post in this forum on a regular basis really have to be mentally challenged. I cannot see how people can talk about such mindless drivel.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you, and that's no insults towards you guys, I am just saying this forum should be closed for at least one month, and see how popular this message board really is.