We can dance, we can dance.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gryf, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Gryf

Gryf Guest

Everybody's taking the chance!

aka Flappycat at rf.

Well, let's see. I'm a 23 year old male, unfortunately of that species with the cancerously oversized frontal lobe. I respond very well to flattery, thank you very much. I'm trying to crack my way into journalism for two particular reasons: I get the distinct impression that it would be more fun than cow-tipping; and it seems to be the only thing I really have much of a talent for. If those aren't perfectly acceptable reasons, I don't know what are. Anyway, wow, a lot of folks here from rf. Now, what I didn't catch and didn't bother to ask, what's the fellow's sn there?

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Don't ever sell cow tipping short! I can be as addictive as crack.

Welcome.

[​IMG]

Hoosier.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome. I'm not sure what rf is, but if you see a lot of members here from there it's probably because someone from here went on a recruiting spree recently... so probably the fellow known here as Vince Carter (although who knows, could be someone else).

lol... can you really?

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Good catch. And yes, in certain circumstances I believe I can be.

Hoosier.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the Fusion Central family, I am very hopeful that you'll remain active on these forums, so far it seems you've done a good job. Also yes I am the one who got all the members from RF. Who are we kidding Senator who else would do this.