• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies We bought a zoo

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
[youtube]STXvAhrVP0U[/youtube]

This movie has been recently advertised on Australian television and I really like it because I like true stories and this one looked pretty great and almost unrealistic to be a true story.

Despite not having a great amount of hate for Matt Damon, I am really looking forward to watching this movie and of course, perve on Scarlet Johannson :D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't like anything that glamourises private zoos. Especially in America. We all saw what happened a few months ago. I won't be seeing this. It looked lame to me anyway.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Eh, another movie about animals. Lame. The only things that would get me to download this are Matt Damon & Scarlett Johansson. And that's only if I'm extremely bored & have nothing else to watch. Ha.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I don't really think this is about animals. I mean sure the resolution is going to be a guy owns a zoo that has animals in it, but I think this is going to be more about human emotions, trial and tribulatins etc...

I think this movie could be pretty decent.

Konshentz

Konshentz
True. I guess I should've said "another movie with animals". If they get more than 15 minutes of screen time, I'm done. Haha.