• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We Are Back!!! What I Bought On Ebay!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea I think your right tater...Its doing good but just not like It was the first round

nani1987

Registered Member
kroms you got my kids hooked on it this song...........my 11yr old sings it now...........all the time...................lol sees me on ebay wants me to click to hear the song so he can learn the lyrcis so you know back on my list.......................nani

nani1987

Registered Member
oh no more song ................my kids are or rather my 11 yr old driving me nuts...........aaaaaaaaaaaaa

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks everyone!! Its going well :) No not like it was but its getting there. :) We are still just watching and being very carefull with questions and updates cause we dont want it pulled lol :)

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I got you guys back on my list... Hope all is well... and what a GREAT idea...

kromsales

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
I got you guys back on my list... Hope all is well... and what a GREAT idea...
Thanks! So far so good :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
looks like your auctions been canned again.

sorry to say, but it was most likely pulled because copyright infringment

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mam That really bites ..And it was approved by ebay this time before It was relisted..