• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

we added tic tac toe!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
We added our game "Tic Tac Toe" to market.

The principle of Tic Tac Toe should be known to everyone, so here just a few features:

• bluetooth multiplayer
• 3 different levels of difficulty
• statistics of the game and leaderboard
• bi-variate ai for intense tic tac toe single player practice
• integrated voice/video chat in multiplayer for bad-talking purpose
• over 10 power-ups u can buy in market to make the game impossible for your opponents
• new and improved campaign/story mode with 20 levels and and several quirky bosses!!!!!!

We would appreciate your feedback.

Link to buy samsung phone

Thanks
samsung phone

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Tic Tac Toe is the game of the unintellectual. Let me tell you about chess. Chess requires strategy. In fact, sometimes I achieve personal orgasm just marveling in how intellectual chess is, and how good at it I am. Mainly the me part. Actually chess sucks, so says me. As for Tic Tac Toe, that is a game of intellect!

You keep pushing Samsung phones, SamsungXors, and while I doubt you are a spammer, I do know for a fact that you are misinformed and ignorant. Samsung is a brand that leaves much to be desired. You may think that it is 'teh shitz' but frankly you are wrong. I mean, Samsung isn't so bad, its pretty great actually, but every other brand is worse than it.

Since the administration here has finally seen fit to give me my due title and rank as Mature Discussion mod, I feel it is my duty as your intellectual superior to close this thread. I'd hate for you to spread any more phone ignorance. In fact, I'm the only one who can start threads from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.