WBC protests Falwell's funeral, didn't see that coming

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Duke1985, May 17, 2007.

1. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

2. rozzlapeed

rozzlapeed Guest

3. Blackascoal

Blackascoal Guest

Notable Falwell quotes ...

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

"The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this." -- Blaming the ACLU for 9/11.

"And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say, "You helped this happen." -- Blaming abortion for 9/11.

"I sincerely believe that the collective efforts of many secularists during the past generation, resulting in the expulsion from our schools and from the public square, has left us vulnerable." -- Blaming schools for 9/11.

"Pat, did you notice yesterday the ACLU, and all the Christ-haters, People For the American Way, NOW, etc. were totally disregarded by the Democrats and the Republicans in both houses of Congress as they went out on the steps and called out on to God in prayer and sang "God Bless America" and said "let the ACLU be hanged"? In other words, when the nation is on its knees, the only normal and natural and spiritual thing to do is what we ought to be doing all the time -- calling upon God." -- Blaming the ACLU, People for the American Way, Now, feminists, lesbians, and homosexuals for 9/11.

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals." -- Celebrating AIDS.

"It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening." -- Hates homosexuals, but doesn't appear to like women either.

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters." -- AIDS is God's blessing.

AIDS .. God's blessing???

Did this hate-filled excuse for a man realize how many women, children and babies have died and are dying and suffering from AIDS?

The world is a better place without him in it.

4. Mr. Mustafa

Mr. Mustafa Terrorist

Fuck Fallwel, he was nothing but a despicable, hate filled, bigot.

5. He was an evil man who dared to call himself a Christian.

6. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Elite Intellectual

If it's true that he bad-mouthed the Westboro Baptist Church knuckleheads, then he did at least ONE thing I appove of in his long and evil life.

7. MrCarolina77

MrCarolina77 Guest

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE Extreme Evangelism. I hope everything they have hated in this post is stronger then ever. I hope society finally turns its head away from religion and it becomes just a faint memory.:yes:

He was an Evangelist dumbfuck. Lets not forget that.

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Com'n simple motto:

God Hates All Non-WBC Members. Period.

These are people that love dead soldiers and loves IED's. I think they're crazy enough to protest one of the biggest evangelical blowhards of recent memory.

9. Mr. Mustafa

Mr. Mustafa Terrorist

lol, like I said...
    But srsly folks, the people you see on tv rarely represent the majority. Just sayin'...

10. ermcool

ermcool Registered Member

This kind of statement is exactly why I rejected fundamentalism.... So, because someone doesn't like WBC, they are committing a sin against the Holy Ghost?