• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sick WBC & Cory Monteith

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I was on Twitter last night for WWE Money in the Bank as I am always on it when it comes to PPV's and I noticed the Westboro Baptist Church almost celebrating the death of Cory Monteith and saying that he deserved to die because as we all know "god hates fags". I knew nothing of his life, I knew about Glee but not much else. I really hope this is the end of the matter and that the WBC leave his followers and family alone but somehow I do not see that happening. They did take a lot of flack and grievance (myself included) on Twitter last night informing them and polity ask them to go somewhere away from the general public...

If you are interested in what they have to say they can be found under "WBCsays".

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
WBC takes any opportunity they can to be a thorn in someones side. I think most of us wish they would go away. I don't think anyone outside their little clan gives a damn about them or their views.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't post about them on Facebook anymore, I don't talk about them when things come up (with this exception obviously) and it's because that's the only way to kill them and their sad little cause. As much as we may want to see their little inbred church burn to the ground, the way you cripple them is to forget about them. They will ALWAYS latch on to news stories like this because they KNOW how to ruffle feathers.

On top of that, all of those pricks are lawyers. It's an actual family of lawyers who also happen to have hateful, bigoted religious beliefs. It's why people who go after them usually go broke because they get sued into the ground.