• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Way Too Early NFL Predictions

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm bored, so he we go. Assuming we get a full football season, what are your predictions for the following?

Super Bowl:
AFC Championship Game:
NFC Championship Game:
MVP:
Rookie of the Year:

I'll go with...

SB:
Saints OVER Chiefs
AFC Champ: Chiefs OVER Ravens
NFC Champ: Saints OVER Bucs
MVP: Patrick Mahomes
Rookie of the Year: Jonathan Taylor

I went with almost exclusively safe picks, except for ROTY (and it still wasn't super outlandish). Which makes me kind of boring for this topic and means I will be 100% wrong. Haha. I'd like to see Brees get an Elway-like ending.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Way too early for this but it's fun so let's goooooo.

SB: Ravens over Bucs
AFC Champ:
Ravens beat Browns
NFC Champ: Bucs over Saints
MVP: Lamar Jackson
Offensive Rookie of the Year:
J.K. Dobbins
Defensive Rookie of the Year: Patrick Queen

Ravens, what?!? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OH OH OH OHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH.

Impact

V.I.P.
Super Bowl: Rematch but the 49ers take it
AFC Championship Game: Chiefs over Ravens
NFC Championship Game:
49ers over Cowboys
MVP
: Christian McCaffrey
Rookie of the Year:
Tua whats his name

If MVP were actually most valuable played and not just best QB.

It pains me to say it but that cowboys offense is gonna be scary AF this year.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I don't have an opinion on who will win the Super Bowl this year, but I will say that it won't be the Patriots.

I'm not saying that the Pats will have a bad year this season. But making and winning the Super Bowl with Jarrett Stidham or Brian Hoyer at quarterback?

Highly unlikely, in my view.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Super Bowl: Saints over Ravens
NFC: Saints over Bucs
AFC: Ravens over Chiefs
MVP: Mahomes
ROY: Cee Dee Lamb

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Do you think Lamb has much success with Cooper or do you think that actually helps him out? I'm kinda looking at it (and dreading it) like a Mike Evans and Chris Godwin situation last year
I think it helps him out. You can’t double team everybody, and having Gallup helps too. To be honest I hope Lamb has that kind of year, but with having that many weapons, there’s only one ball to go around. And Dak kinda sucks, so we’ll see.

Impact

V.I.P.
I guess we'll have to see how the likely reduced off season will effect everyone, but rookies especially.

I'm sure Dak will rely on the talent around him and be just fine. Only so wrong you can go with Zeke in the backfield