Way to make money online

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by lweki_373, Apr 12, 2007.

1. lweki_373

lweki_373 New Member

Hello..
    There have been a lot of discussion about making money online programmes. Can some one tell me if something really works (please don’t tell me just because you want me to be your referral). Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz I need money
    Thanks

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't recommend any of those programs that pay you for referrals. My advice is to build some websites and write some articles about things that interest you. Try to create a nitch site and put some Adsense ads on it. :)

3. HoustonCPA

HoustonCPA New Member

It's definitely possible to make money online. Like Andrew said you build a website or you can even do other things. I wouldnt quit your day job just yet though until you find something you like...

4. ErnestK

ErnestK New Member

If you look at the top of this page you will see ads by google, That's a good way to make money. Also look into Affiliate Marketing. There's places that pay for articles also. There are a number of ways to make money online and offline.

5. ric1746

ric1746 New Member

Making money onlne

Hi everyone , I am new t his forum. I have the same problem . I get a lot of suggestions about how to make money online but when i try these methods , i always end up frustrated because i get stuck along the way esp with internet skills. Can anyone point me in the right path ?
    Thanks
    Ric

6. hate2work

hate2work New Member

Yes, Ric, I can point you in the right direction. And anyone else as well :)

7. Mirage

Judging by your username "hate2work" my guess is you will plug a scam of some sort. I just call it as I see it but feel free to prove me wrong. ;)

8. hate2work

hate2work New Member

Hybrix, I totally understand where you're coming from. I've spent the last 8 years trying to find something that I could make money with using primarily the internet. I tried everything from doublers, hyips, cyclers, MLM...you name it, I tried it. I looked at this for 3 months before joining 2 months ago. It's 9 years old and rock solid, no scam here :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

This is a bunch of pointless spam. Prove me wrong or you're getting a straight out perma-ban.

10. Mirage

Well I can guarantee you I know of better ways to make money but go ahead and send it to the contact us address at the bottom of this forum. I won't judge it without looking at it first. ;)