• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Way to go lilbballfrk! :D

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
even with taht symbol people can't get gender's right -__-;;

Fucking terrible.

Blur

iPimp
this is why you READ everything over your avatar. i mean what if i decided to write "I like fucking dogshit" over your avatar...youd look like an idiot and people would laugh and you would have no idea why. lol :D

Sephy

Forum Drifter
[Blur said:
]
this is why you READ everything over your avatar. i mean what if i decided to write "I like fucking dogshit" over your avatar...youd look like an idiot and people would laugh and you would have no idea why. lol :D
I was this close >< to doing that to you just now. I had my finger on the button lol. But I didn't want teh ban :D

S

SOAD2k8

Sephy said:
[Blur said:
]
I was this close >< to doing that to you just now. I had my finger on the button lol. But I didn't want teh ban :D
In that case thank you for your mercy...

Sephy

Forum Drifter
My post was to Blur, which is why I quoted him.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
[Blur said:
]
yea you better cower in fear...lmfao

:D
You're lucky I'm scared or you would be in some deep shit mister! :D