:::Waving::: Hi Everyone

Nanner

Registered Member
I'm computerless (is that a word)? Right now I'm on dial up (but have only a few free hours of it) since neither my desktop or laptop will get online. It's not my DSL but my network that's messed up. Soooooo I haven't gone away (again :D) but just not able to get on here. I'll see you all when it gets fixed (hopefully SOON! I have stuff to do on here)!!!

I quickly read the post about no more PM's ( :( ) but don't have time to read much more....whatcha all been up to!!!???!!!

Not much more than counting the hours until Nanner is back on full time! :( Seriously, NO COMPUTER???????? Ughhh!!! I hope it's gets fixed soon...miss ya!

Mina

Registered Member
No computer?? Yikes!!! I'm not sure I could servive that.... death by eBay withdrawl :lol: I'm in need of reformating this laptop, that will put me out of commition for a few hours and that drives me nuts!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
See what you did Nanner...you made everyone imagine life without a computer hahahahaha They all about had heartattacks ok ok Including myself ...lol

What a imagine ugggggggggggggggg
We hope you get back soon we do really miss you!!!

~Trina~

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hmmmmm I'm thinking all that HOT talk Nanner does on her puter blew it up! LOL LOL Hurry up and get ur tail back on here!!

Nanner

Registered Member
HI! That wasn't quite so bad....only ::counting:: 2 days? without a puter? I'M BACCCCKKKKK! But now I'm tired and need to get some sleep. It's been a long week and I think it's catching up with me. See ya all tomorrow (oh it just turned into tomorrow :D How about See you in a few hours)?

Still playing catch up from when I was off of here before and now more to do. Forgive me if I miss answering a post? Pretty please? (whipped cream on top)!

Last edited: