:::Waving::: Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nanner, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'm computerless (is that a word)? Right now I'm on dial up (but have only a few free hours of it) since neither my desktop or laptop will get online. It's not my DSL but my network that's messed up. Soooooo I haven't gone away (again :D) but just not able to get on here. I'll see you all when it gets fixed (hopefully SOON! I have stuff to do on here)!!!

I quickly read the post about no more PM's ( :( ) but don't have time to read much more....whatcha all been up to!!!???!!!

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not much more than counting the hours until Nanner is back on full time! :( Seriously, NO COMPUTER???????? Ughhh!!! I hope it's gets fixed soon...miss ya!

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Oh no nanner ..No putor thats not fun..We been sitting here waiting on you .So hurry and fix It

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

No computer?? Yikes!!! I'm not sure I could servive that.... death by eBay withdrawl :lol: I'm in need of reformating this laptop, that will put me out of commition for a few hours and that drives me nuts!!!

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

See what you did Nanner...you made everyone imagine life without a computer hahahahaha They all about had heartattacks ok ok Including myself ...lol

What a imagine ugggggggggggggggg
    We hope you get back soon we do really miss you!!!

~Trina~

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hmmmmm I'm thinking all that HOT talk Nanner does on her puter blew it up! LOL LOL Hurry up and get ur tail back on here!!

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well that certainly sucks.

Hope you get back up and running soon!

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

HI! That wasn't quite so bad....only ::counting:: 2 days? without a puter? I'M BACCCCKKKKK! But now I'm tired and need to get some sleep. It's been a long week and I think it's catching up with me. See ya all tomorrow (oh it just turned into tomorrow :D How about See you in a few hours)?

Still playing catch up from when I was off of here before and now more to do. Forgive me if I miss answering a post? Pretty please? (whipped cream on top)!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2005