• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

:::Waving::: Hello!

Julie

Registered Member
Hi! Some of you know me from the other forums & for some of you this is the first time meeting. I'm happy to be here & hoping to learn some things along the way!

Sooooo...let me send a big "Hi" out to everyone!:nod:

Julie

Registered Member
Thanks guys. Snipes...LOVE the Avatar! And Joe, nice to meet you!

Albey

Registered Member
hey Juys ;) Albert Here ;)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's good to see people moving around the network. Nice to see all of my fellow GF'ers over here.

Julie

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
It's good to see people moving around the network. Nice to see all of my fellow GF'ers over here.
Hehe...actually, Steve I started out on AF last year. I joined GF a lil while back & then came here when Andrew started this one. You should come visit AF once in a while, btw...you're famous over there! :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
How come I'm famous over at AF? I was only there for about the first couple weeks but lost interest because i didn't really relate with the whole auction thing.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, not you personally, just the name "ScubaSteve."

There was a strange bug at one point that caused everybody to see your profile when they clicked "My Profile" under "Quick Links."

There was a joke going around about the ScubaSteve phantom profile takeover. ;)