waterskiing horror story

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JjCrazyboy, Sep 11, 2006.

1. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

My dad has never been able to get up while waterskiing. One day he tried for about 40 minutes without getting up. He got in the boat and had something unexpected happen. He had an enema in the water and now the water was coming out in the boat. He asks my unlke for a towel and my unkle gives him one then without thinking he gives it back to my unkle and he wipes his face. OH good times

2. ACCER

ACCER Registered Member

That has got to be one of the strangest posts I have ever read. Here or anywhere else!

3. tater03

tater03 Registered Member

I would agree now that is strange. I never even realized that something like this was possible. I be your uncle was not expecting that to say the least.

4. FourBear

FourBear New Member

...all I can say is, that really *is* an interesting story. At least your dad won't have to go to the doctor to get that pesky enema.

5. ACCER

ACCER Registered Member

Oh good, I'm not the only one who found that story "interesting". I was beginning to worry about myself.

6. Gigi

Gigi New Member

Ok maybe i am tired but I didnt understand that totally. Why did your dad have an enema in the water? I sort of get the gist of what happened with the towel. EGAD!