Waterparks vs Amusement Parks vs Zoos's vs Parks

Waterparks vs Amusement Parks vs Zoos's vs Parks

• Total voters

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm going to do a poll and I'd like for you guys to chose which one you'd like to attend the most, and why you chose that selection.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Waterparks are so summer related, and besides I've never liked the idea of sliding into a body of water some 6 year old pissed in. The whole thought of it getting in my mouth and all that ick is just wrong.

Standard parks where I live are full of gang members and usually the battle zone for gang wars. We dont get to use them so much.

Zoo's are a little better but I dont like the idea of caging up wild animals for people to stare at.

Its all about the amusement park, Man vs. Man.... Scale the wall, spend 20 dollars on fries and a bottle water in a collectable alien cup that you'll crush on the way home. But best of all the rides. Even the good ol Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk; they have the "Big Dipper", one of the oldest roller coasters around. That thing is a blast, partially because of the fear that one of those wooden struts are gonna snap and lead you to certain death.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Amusement park, although I would love one that combined all four. It could all be over the space of massive beautiful park and there would be rollercoasters that would go under water. The best part would be that you could sit next to a zebra on the rides.

Amusement park, although I would love one that combined all four. It could all be over the space of massive beautiful park and there would be rollercoasters that would go under water. The best part would be that you could sit next to a zebra on the rides.
Yes doctor, I'll have what he's having please.:lol:

Can you imagine being on a coaster, mouth open to scream and *whoosh* you go under water. A rush in the truest sense.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I like them all the same, not because I love rides, or animals. It's just that I love going there, seeing the pretty ladies drinking some beer and have a good whole time. Maybe I'll squeeze a couple of rides between those things.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yes doctor, I'll have what he's having please.:lol:

Can you imagine being on a coaster, mouth open to scream and *whoosh* you go under water. A rush in the truest sense.
Six Flags Magic Mountain in Vallejo, California has this ride they call "Goliath", when you take that plundge down there is a little cave you go in at the bottom of the drop, at the entrance of that cave they have mist hoses shooting mist out (i was gonna say misters but it looked funny typed out)

When you hit that mist at that speed it feels like you're plowing through a thick cardboard wall!

I could just imagine how hitting actual water would feel, lmao

YouTube - Goliath POV Front Seat Six Flags Magic Mountain California

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Before my vertigo problem, I would have said Amusement Parks right away. I love roller coasters. But well now I can't ride them anymore so I'll choose the Zoo or Parks. Either would do.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just looking at that ride makes me nurvous, I'm scared shitless of rollercoasters, there's no way in hell I would ever go on that one. When I first started to watch the video I was like omg, omg, then after going way up very slow they go down so fast. Man that's extremely scary.