Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wooly, Feb 1, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

How fussy are you about water? Can you taste the difference between different brands of water? Do you have a favourite/least favourite brand? Or does it all taste the same to you?

Personally i'm very fussy about water. I taste big differences between the different brands and there are a few brands i just can't drink. I try to stick to just Volvic, Vittel and Evian. They taste the best to me. Must be something about the french water!

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

The extent of my water-fussiness goes this far:

If I could choose, I would drink only my tap water forever --> We have predominantly sand underneath our house, which makes for some excellently filtered, and absolutely delicious water!

I can taste the difference between brands, but I can't say I really care.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

All I really drink apart tea is water. But I'm still not overly fussy about it at all. I can tell between some brands but I don't take note of which taste slightly better, I just drink whatever my mum buys. The one shes been getting recently is scottish I think, its good. I'll also happily drink tap water although my preference in terms of taste is bottled.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

we've got a filter tap system thing at home...so i never buy bottled stuff...if i ever think im gonna need a bottle of water i'll fill one up and take it with me...and besides...bottled water is so freakin' expensive

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Yes I can tell the difference between bottled water only because some of the bottled water really isn't filtered. I use a Brita filter at home so I don't buy any unless I'm desperate and don't have any on me.

6. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

It all tastes the same to me.

Back in marching band I didn't care what brand it as... Just that it was pure water and cold.

And that was also the only part of my life that I really drank water. XD

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Our tap water is very good. I do drink bottled as well, but only ever certain brands, Highland spring and Brecon Carreg being my most popular.

Can I tell the difference? Between some brands, yes. Some I find leave what feels like a residue on your teeth whilst others are completly refreshing.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Tap water is what I notice, not so much bottled water. Depending on where you are tap water can taste like pool water or better then bottled water.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really care, as long it's water to be honest but I do prefer tap water, not in summer though because the water gets warm. I just bottle it up and put it in the freezer to get cold and then drink it.

10. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I only drink Volvic, plenty of it too as i drink alot of coffee. I like the flavoured Volvics too.