Watches

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you wear a watch?

I have a watch that my mum got me for my Birthday last year but I don't like wearing it. I used to love them when I was younger but now I just don't think it looks right. I've kept it in the box but when I wear it I always catch it on things and I worry about scratching it.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I dont wear a watch,the only time i did i got it caught on something at work and broke the strap,i dont see the need for a watch now,i have a clock on my phone which i allways carry so no need for one now.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I used to, but I no longer like the style of it so I do not anymore. It's a gold solar watch, and I really don't care for gold jewelry anymore.

I never wear watches, they don't look right on me! And I use my phone for the time when I have to, so I don't really need one.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I still wear the solid silver watch I got for my 18th.

I love it although it takes ages to clean and shine.

And the replacement batteries are expensive but what can ya do!?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont wear a watch because if I did I would look at the time every five minutes, and if I do that and I am work time will go even slower. I use my cell phone as a watch.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Sounds like my Guess watch I got when I was 18 EEB. Unfortunately Guess won't fix it anymore claiming the parts don't exist but I think they just don't want to fix it anymore because the 10 yr warranty is over with lol

I always wear a watch and freak if I don't have one on because I have to know what time it is as well as date, etc.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i wear my watch all the time! i cant not have my watch on, i hate not knowing the time. i got a nice sliver watch for my 17th birthday and i have worn it ever since. i also got a nice gold watch for my christmas, looks really nice.