• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

watchers

kromsales

Registered Member
ok I have alot of them. But I am wanting more LOL What do you do to get them?

wolvergambit

Registered Member
When you find out, let me know. I've tried everything and the most I have ever gotten is 42. LOL

kromsales

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
When you find out, let me know. I've tried everything and the most I have ever gotten is 42. LOL
LOL Is hard :( I have well over 42 but I want more...i am posting about the auction everywhere I can think of. Even forum boards that i frequent and stuff but I want more LOL

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I know what you mean. I still say if the members (all) watched each others auction there would be an easy 130 watchers for auctions. I have had over 70 hits yesterday and only 1 watcher (T.Y D.T). And remember if you want people and members to watch your auction, you need to watch other peoples and members auctions too.. Just a thought.
C-ya around the boards........... :warp:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
agree nightsurfer --- I put as many as I can find on here in my watched list but still only have 31 watchers on mine which is less than a 3rd of the group here grrrrrrr

B

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I know what you mean. My Chaplin/Hitler frame has almost 2000 hits and only 12 watchers?

kromsales

Registered Member
I have all our auctions on my watch list LOL Its huge now! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I know what you mean. My Chaplin/Hitler frame has almost 2000 hits and only 12 watchers?

I'm one of them :D Same with you Pin....watching yours also! I try my best to put everyone on here on my watch list. (sorry to anyone that I miss)!