watchers

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, Apr 18, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

ok I have alot of them. But I am wanting more LOL What do you do to get them?

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

When you find out, let me know. I've tried everything and the most I have ever gotten is 42. LOL

3. kromsales

LOL Is hard :( I have well over 42 but I want more...i am posting about the auction everywhere I can think of. Even forum boards that i frequent and stuff but I want more LOL

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I know what you mean. I still say if the members (all) watched each others auction there would be an easy 130 watchers for auctions. I have had over 70 hits yesterday and only 1 watcher (T.Y D.T). And remember if you want people and members to watch your auction, you need to watch other peoples and members auctions too.. Just a thought.
    C-ya around the boards........... :warp:

5. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

agree nightsurfer --- I put as many as I can find on here in my watched list but still only have 31 watchers on mine which is less than a 3rd of the group here grrrrrrr

B

6. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I know what you mean. My Chaplin/Hitler frame has almost 2000 hits and only 12 watchers?

7. kromsales

I have all our auctions on my watch list LOL Its huge now! LOL

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'm one of them :D Same with you Pin....watching yours also! I try my best to put everyone on here on my watch list. (sorry to anyone that I miss)!

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not currently selling anything on ebay but will try to add most of you to my watch list. Gives me something to do at least.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Updating daily helps. I need to start doing that more often myself actually LOL!