watchers

kromsales

Registered Member
ok I have alot of them. But I am wanting more LOL What do you do to get them?

kromsales

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
When you find out, let me know. I've tried everything and the most I have ever gotten is 42. LOL
LOL Is hard :( I have well over 42 but I want more...i am posting about the auction everywhere I can think of. Even forum boards that i frequent and stuff but I want more LOL

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I know what you mean. I still say if the members (all) watched each others auction there would be an easy 130 watchers for auctions. I have had over 70 hits yesterday and only 1 watcher (T.Y D.T). And remember if you want people and members to watch your auction, you need to watch other peoples and members auctions too.. Just a thought.
C-ya around the boards........... :warp:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
agree nightsurfer --- I put as many as I can find on here in my watched list but still only have 31 watchers on mine which is less than a 3rd of the group here grrrrrrr

B

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I know what you mean. My Chaplin/Hitler frame has almost 2000 hits and only 12 watchers?

Nanner

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I know what you mean. My Chaplin/Hitler frame has almost 2000 hits and only 12 watchers?

I'm one of them :D Same with you Pin....watching yours also! I try my best to put everyone on here on my watch list. (sorry to anyone that I miss)!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am not currently selling anything on ebay but will try to add most of you to my watch list. Gives me something to do at least.