• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Watch Your Friends!

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If your friends ditched you for someone else, then don;t consider them as friends, I trust all my friends, I have a lot of confidence in them, and I know there always there if I need them. They are true friends. Can't ask anything better from them.

B

bmxbunnie17

being from the hood i have major trust issues the only people i trust right now is my girl my and my teammates to some degree other girls i cant trust them to save my life

this is something that happend with a friend i cant say no names

this started last summer this girl and her boyfriend had just got in a fight and she invites me to a party at her house said if i come she will make koolaid or something so i come me and all my friends my boys and all her friends left and it was just me and her chilling then she starts geting mad close then she was like i need help with something in er room we go in her room and we started making out i leave the next morning when i see her a few days later she had made peace with her boyfriend they just before labor day they get in anothor argument she calls me down stairs and i'm sitting outside we wait for my cousin and we are walking around and me and shorty are holding hands like i go with her we get to wendeys and she is all over me upstaires and my girl is right there looking at us (my girl and this girl are friends) now i dont see this girl for a few months when i do see her she said she do anything for money so i pull her to the side and ask her to do a favor for me and she did it but she was like i need more money and that she would do anything i was like me and your boyfriend are friends i couldn't do that to him and she was like i wanna go out with you and i was like i like you two but i got a girl already it wouldn't be right

so now u she why i have trust issues towards girls cause they can be tricks like this one dont get it twisted we still friends but i could not see myself dating her

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I trust my friends about as much as i trust Tony Blair! I try to be the greatest friend anyone could have, but when it comes to hanging out, they'd rather do it with someone else.

I fell out with one of my mates in college and started hanging out with two guys. I know they really want to hang out with my ex-mate and just hang out with me out of pity. It really puts me down.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Most of you seem to have rather negative attitudes towards life as it is, that would be one reason why people do not want to hang out with you. If you have a depressing view of life, or just normally have a negative attitue in general, then its a huge turn-off to hang out with you, because you just suck the fun out of everything. Granted it is ok to be sad, etc at times, thats not bad, and that is what friends are for. However, if you are constantly down then you need to seek professional help.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Most of you seem to have rather negative attitudes towards life as it is, that would be one reason why people do not want to hang out with you. If you have a depressing view of life, or just normally have a negative attitue in general, then its a huge turn-off to hang out with you, because you just suck the fun out of everything. Granted it is ok to be sad, etc at times, thats not bad, and that is what friends are for. However, if you are constantly down then you need to seek professional help.
I don't have a negative attitude towards life, I just had shitty friends who seemed to see me as a way to gain notice because they're the ones giving pity to the loser kid (which I always was and never really knew why). Nevertheless, they aren't my friends anymore. It's just taken a lot of time to regain confidence in people.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
I don't always have a negative attitude towards life, i've been (almost) happy go lucky lately. I hate been used anyway!

I've tried to make up with my ex-mate but she doesn't want to because she has 'too many friends', she was never my friend anyway, she was just using me until her mates from the other group switched to ours.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

From your comments on this post it appears you have, trying to make up with friends is good, but if they still do not want to be friends with you, then instead of blaming them, you need to ask yourself why. People always assume they are just getting used, but usually it is something about them that the other person does not like.

Mercenary, same as what I said above, instead of assuming they are the ones who are bad, ask yourself why they would think that of you, was it because of the way you act, or acted to them, or perhaps they saw you act a way they were not fond of. Giving pity to the "loser kid" normally isnt a way to gain notice anyway, so they were probably actually concerned, you just saw it differently.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Mercenary, same as what I said above, instead of assuming they are the ones who are bad, ask yourself why they would think that of you, was it because of the way you act, or acted to them, or perhaps they saw you act a way they were not fond of. Giving pity to the "loser kid" normally isnt a way to gain notice anyway, so they were probably actually concerned, you just saw it differently.
No, it most certainly was not concern. I was that kid, who for some reason was voted as local loser. I was just quiet, I wasn't a jerk, I was polite, and I didn't bother anyone. I did no assuming here, I was simply the target of bullies. However, bullies in my area weren't just the "punch you in the face and take your lunch money" type, they did cruel things like spreading rumors. I gave up around seventh grade when it came to friends because no one wanted anything to do with me. I was teased, beaten, and laughed at everyday.

Yeah, it kind of pisses you off to say the least. I really don't mean to sound conceited, but there wasn't anything I did that would give me that kind of action in return.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Mercenary said:
Piccolo said:
No, it most certainly was not concern. I was that kid, who for some reason was voted as local loser. I was just quiet, I wasn't a jerk, I was polite, and I didn't bother anyone. I did no assuming here, I was simply the target of bullies. However, bullies in my area weren't just the "punch you in the face and take your lunch money" type, they did cruel things like spreading rumors. I gave up around seventh grade when it came to friends because no one wanted anything to do with me. I was teased, beaten, and laughed at everyday.

Yeah, it kind of pisses you off to say the least. I really don't mean to sound conceited, but there wasn't anything I did that would give me that kind of action in return.
I know lots of people who think that, especially shy ones, being the target of bullies can happen to anyone. When I was in junior high I got picked on from time to time, but I did defend myself, and I also had plenty of friends that were upperclassmen. Giving up is also not good, there is always someone who will talk to you, etc. You just have to learn how to spot people that you believe you can relate too, and they can relate to you. You are also going through what 90% of kids go through when they are in Junior and High school. Most, just dont talk about it.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
The Mercenary said:
Piccolo said:

Same for me! (except getting beaten up, sorry about that.) I never said a bad thing about anyone and for some reason the day i started high school i was a target for bullies in my year (and above).

Piccolo said:
The Mercenary said:
Piccolo said:

I know lots of people who think that, especially shy ones, being the target of bullies can happen to anyone. When I was in junior high I got picked on from time to time, but I did defend myself, and I also had plenty of friends that were upperclassmen. Giving up is also not good, there is always someone who will talk to you, etc. You just have to learn how to spot people that you believe you can relate too, and they can relate to you. You are also going through what 90% of kids go through when they are in Junior and High school. Most, just dont talk about it.
Yeah, and they live hundreds of miles away fom me. I hate sods law.