• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Watch Those Healthy Snack Foods

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Sometimes you have the best of intentions when you are eating that you think everything you do is at its healthiest..

Watch this video and see if the healthy snacks they show is anything you may eat..
MSN Entertainment -

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
To be honest, it feels like the link just came down to "read the nutrition facts."

A lot of these facts are easy to figure out such as added sodium coming from prepackaged meats or added junk such as cookie pieces in yogurt. I also wonder why anyone would ever think that chocolate hazelnut spread is healthy. Something tells me no one ever has really thought of it but that the video was attempting to use it as a scapegoat for deceivingly healthy foods such as Naked, Odwalla, Vitamin Water or others.