• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Watch this auction GLOW....

smallestgummi

Registered Member
That is a cute idea Mina! I have added it to my list!!!

[MOD EDIT]

***[highlight]Please do not promote other auctions in somebody elses auction thread. Thanks.[/highlight]***

Last edited by a moderator:

Mina

Registered Member
thank you for giving me the link to that one, I lost a bunch durring the down time the other night

Mina

Registered Member
LOL... this is a fun one!! My poor husband is just sitting here shaking his head in wonderment :lol:

smallestgummi

Registered Member
LOL... my hubby is often rolling his eyes at me! I was so happy when he finally made an auction, mind you of course it was kinda a copy cat auction but I was still proud LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
LOL... this is a fun one!! My poor husband is just sitting here shaking his head in wonderment :lol:
haha tell him not to shake his head add to it :lol:

Mina

Registered Member
He's at the point that he's garding his collections hehe.. got him worried now

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey that might make it more interesting though you go girl

Mina

Registered Member
hehe I just might... guess we'll have to see how good he can be :) sneak sneak sneak... :lol: