Watch out Here I come!

I wonder if Flo Rida realized when he was making this song that the original version is associated with meatspin. Cause I, for one, can't hear that song without immediately thinking of meatspin.

And for those of you that don't know what meatspin is, go ahead and google it. I'll wait here for you anger when you see what it is.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I wonder if Flo Rida realized when he was making this song that the original version is associated with meatspin. Cause I, for one, can't hear that song without immediately thinking of meatspin.

And for those of you that don't know what meatspin is, go ahead and google it. I'll wait here for you anger when you see what it is.

I wanna know how you discovered meatspin.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.

It was the first thing I thought of. Meatspin has ruined the song. And my innocence. And now my breakfast.