• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

watch out for tumble weeds....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
sheesh where did everybody go? *sniff* :shake:

Julie

Registered Member
Helloooo...I'm here! Sorry, been busy the past couple days! How ya been?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
HI!! *waves* I've been real good. trying to figure my garden stuff out, and working blah blah. but I get a nice three day weekend now. So I can go and work in the yard some more lol

had to have my car put into the shop, so I am driving around a huge boat of a car, I call it a bus hehe It's a suburban. feels funny driving this mammoth around when it's just only me and my daughter. But hey! at least I have something to drive and that's all that counts hehe

seems like this place suddenly got quiet :-/

Julie

Registered Member
Yep, something to drive is definitely better than nothing to drive...but hope ya get it back soon.

And I wonder why it's gotten so quiet in here? All of a sudden I can hear a pin drop *PING*...oops, there went another one!

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, I'm still here too. I don't know where everyone has gone either, but at least we're still here.

Bunny, this must be a busy time for you with Easter coming up and all those Easter eggs to hide and deliver. It's probably good that you've got a bigger set of wheels than usual :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh yes! speaking of which I was colouring eggs yesterday as a matter of fact!

fun fun fun! :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
*kicks tumbleweed outta the way*
I'm here, I'm here!!!:D I cannot wait to dye our Easter eggs, I always buy a few dozen, and just devil em' up for Easter, lucky me I get to cook this year..Grrrrrrrr!!:-/

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
*dives out of the way* HEY! watch where you kick that thing! :-/

HI Angel! : ) :D