watch out for tumble weeds....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
HI!! *waves* I've been real good. trying to figure my garden stuff out, and working blah blah. but I get a nice three day weekend now. So I can go and work in the yard some more lol

had to have my car put into the shop, so I am driving around a huge boat of a car, I call it a bus hehe It's a suburban. feels funny driving this mammoth around when it's just only me and my daughter. But hey! at least I have something to drive and that's all that counts hehe

seems like this place suddenly got quiet :-/

Julie

Registered Member
Yep, something to drive is definitely better than nothing to drive...but hope ya get it back soon.

And I wonder why it's gotten so quiet in here? All of a sudden I can hear a pin drop *PING*...oops, there went another one!

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, I'm still here too. I don't know where everyone has gone either, but at least we're still here.

Bunny, this must be a busy time for you with Easter coming up and all those Easter eggs to hide and deliver. It's probably good that you've got a bigger set of wheels than usual :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh yes! speaking of which I was colouring eggs yesterday as a matter of fact!

fun fun fun! :D

*kicks tumbleweed outta the way*
I'm here, I'm here!!!:D I cannot wait to dye our Easter eggs, I always buy a few dozen, and just devil em' up for Easter, lucky me I get to cook this year..Grrrrrrrr!!:-/