• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wasup guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
Brand new to this forum, so just wanted to stop by and say hi. Expect a warm welcome or else :D j/k.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Hi Al. Welcome to the forum and such. How are you on this fine day?

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
I'm good at work, working hard as you can see :). I need a normal forum with normal posters, I just left one of my favorite forums because it just got retarded to make trolls. So hopefully I can meet some cool people on here.

Any New Yorkers on this forum?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Nice to meet you, AJ.

I hate to inform you, but there are no normal people on this forum. It is mostly troll free, however.

What kind of work do you do that allows you to post on forums? I work in corporate retail, myself.

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
I work as an executive admin for a web design company. Mostly I work on the 4 partners expenses, so I'm on the computer all day :).

My statues are " IeXpense & Ipod all day"

A great job but it gets boring at times since I do everything once I get in lolol I should definitely pace my self.

Corporate retail, what kinda stuff does you company sell?

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I posted something before but it said it has to get mod approval??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.