Was just on the Tony Danza show

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Very cool! Ya looked good and did well! Even with the lights glare that sandwich did look like a face. Could see it better than in the auction pic. LOL on the "no no no" when asked if your forehead was perm. :grin:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Shaune Bagwell did great too. It was too bad that Tony mistook her for the person who changed their name, but at least she was able to correct him. :)

As for the "no no no" (LOL), what can I say, I am just very passionate about not being a permanent forehead tattoo type of guy!

The sandwich is awesome! It's kept in a James Bond-ish metal combination fireproof briefcase. It's cool walking around with it around the city. Some security guards wanted to see what was in it, so we showed them andit was hilarious. They had heard about the sandwich, and when one of them saw it he said "Woooooowww! I SEE HER!" LOL! The sandwich is crazy because you really do see her right away without having to have someone point her out for you.

Anyway, I'm off to bed for now. :)

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Looks like Tony really wanted that sandwich...

5. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

Good job Andrew.

It says on the Golden Palace site that no preservatives were added to that sandwich, yet it hasn't gone moldy at all.

That's really weird.

Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe that really is Virgin Mary.

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Andrew the segment looked great..I bet you did have fun carying the james bond case.Glad you had fun...So what's next?

7. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Looked great Andrew. Good job.

I was wondering why you were going to be on the show, and now I know.