Was good

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crispy, May 31, 2007.

1. Crispy

Crispy Guest

What's up you guys, my name's Matt and I just registered here. I'm 15, black, and I LOVE basketball, especially the Lakers. I'm a freshman at Bishop Montgomery HS in Torrance, CA. Other than basketball, I play football, play video games, and I LOVE the computer. It's one of my best friends.:yes: I hope the posters are nicer here than they are at ClubLakers.:sad:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Don't worry everyone here is really chill, and your going to have a good time posting here. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome here fella. I think were getting a lot more guys from clublakers every day lol. Enjoy your stay.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey mate!

Another Laker!

Welcome to Fusion-Central, have a good time with us and enjoy your stay.

5. andrew_bishop

Were seemingly going to be overun with Lakers soon =|

Joke.

Be active.

6. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

Welcome to the Forum Matt

7. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy posting here.

I think we have a pretty active sports section, although I don't travel there often but the guys that keep that section up and running are pretty cool. You should enjoy it alot.

8. andrew_bishop

I do , But I hope that it grows even bigger and we can get things going stronger. Hopefully Crispy can help to do that