Was General Forum your first forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Great100, May 18, 2010.

1. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

This is like my 10,000,000,000 forum :D. Nah just kidding. My first forum was the Miniclip Forums. I also joined a few made by my friens. And then i found this beauty (General Forum).

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

We've had several threads on this (at least I think so).

Anyway this is my first and last forum, no need for me to get another one when this place is great.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been apart of many forums, mainly from when I was in clans and other things, now it is GF that I am on and don't really go on others.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Perfect Dark Central was my first forum. GeneralForum will be the last forum I am active on.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's probably more than 5, but less than 10. There are a few that I was apart of that I wasn't active on for very long.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I've been subscribed to tons of forums before. [of any kind from Religious, to Music, General, Computers, Health etc..].
    I'm still active on 2-3 of them ..generally when I have any question to ask - and not to debate.
    But General Forum stands out the most and probably always will!!

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't remember exactly how many forums I was on before this one, but GeneralForum was not my first one.

I know I was on at least 2 cell phone forums before I can here. They lead me here though because I found that my favorite sections on the forum were the "General Forums" where people could talk about anything they wanted rather than the phone specific forums. Needless to say I googled general forum and this is where I landed 2 years ago.

8. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

No! GF wasn't my first. I was on about two or so but they pale in comparison to GF. This is where it's at!

9. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

You know, I spent ages looking for a 'general forum' cos everywhere else I found was too specific to one subject. Eventually I googled..."GENERAL" and "FORUM" Kinda felt like a moron when I found this gem after yearning for a place exactly like this...

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

No, General Forum didn't take my forum virginity. I've been on similar forums since 2004 and I only joined GF in 2008.