Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was 9/11 an inside job? Before you answer this, please review this surprisingly logical breakdown of how impossible it would be for 9/11 to be an inside job:

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Seriously "The best page in the universe" isn't by any means a reputable source, but I found his breakdown to be pretty straight forward and simple.

Of course you could be a conspiracy nut and enjoy the countless ridiculous conspiracy videos all over the net.

My vote is no. It was not an inside job. My reasons are similar to those mentioned in the link above.

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Was 9/11 an inside job? Before you answer this, please review this surprisingly logical breakdown of how impossible it would be for 9/11 to be an inside job:

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Seriously "The best page in the universe" isn't by any means a reputable source, but I found his breakdown to be pretty straight forward and simple.

Of course you could be a conspiracy nut and enjoy the countless ridiculous conspiracy videos all over the net.

My vote is no. It was not an inside job. My reasons are similar to those mentioned in the link above.
Personally, I've done extensive reading on the 9/11 and I can tell you that it wasn't an inside job. I've read Osama bin Mohammed bin Awadh Bin Laden biography, The Bin Ladens, The Egyptian Islamic Jihad, and countless other books. My vote is no

I also don't think it was a conspiracy. This article pretty accuratetly sums up my ideas. It's quite a bit like the Maddox article, but it still makes a hell of alot more sense that the 9/11 conspiracy theories in my mind.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't think that it's even possible, there's no way that it could have been kept from absolutely everyone, there would have had to have been a lot of people working on such a project too, if it was an inside job then with all the people we'd know about it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Do you know what the numbers are on people who believe the Loose Change garbage? I think somewhere around 15% of people believe the Administration was involved in at least one tower take down. I remember almost falling off my chair when I saw the report about a year ago.

No it wasn't, two planes flew into the WTC, another one in the Pentagon and another one into some field in PA.

Anyone who thinks it was a gov't job needs to be tested for morphine.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think something other than a plane hit the Pentagon. Other than that, no, there's no conspiracy. It wasn't an inside job at all and I think most of the people that think there is wear tin foil hats and mumble to themselves about the Illuminati.

I think something other than a plane hit the Pentagon. Other than that, no, there's no conspiracy. It wasn't an inside job at all and I think most of the people that think there is wear tin foil hats and mumble to themselves about the Illuminati.
What makes you say something else hit the Pentagon?