• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
i was talking about this with someone the other day, he truly believes that 9/11 was an inside job. So, I'm curious to know what you guys thought.

Terrorist did this, or it was an inside job by the Government?

Baz

As a Brit I can see it from both sides. Yes it's an horrific act but there are so many inconsistencies at the same time that something further was obviously going on. Plus no way on hell would it have taken the special forces so many years to catch Bin Laden if it was really all his doing. It didn't take them too long to get Saddam who had 1001 clones and hiding in a ditch.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Baz said:
As a Brit I can see it from both sides. Yes it's an horrific act but there are so many inconsistencies at the same time that something further was obviously going on. Plus no way on hell would it have taken the special forces so many years to catch Bin Laden if it was really all his doing. It didn't take them too long to get Saddam who had 1001 clones and hiding in a ditch.
Not completely true. It's not like they can do a wide search. There's politics to go through. Pakistan wasn't overly thrilled the night Bin Laden went down.

...anyway, there are way too many moving parts in 9/11 for it to be an inside job. You can barely fart these days without someone noticing.

...and yes, I know all about the plots the USA had during the cold war to terrorize their own citizens, fully aware that they had a plan to create a terrorist attack and blame it on Cuba as well. Those were much, much, smaller endeavors that didn't include as many moving parts that 9/11 did. Also - if 9/11 was an inside job and Al Qaeda were in on it. Guess what - keeping information and releasing it to prove it was an inside job would have done more damage than the actual act.

I've spent too long on this.